Lucy joined Richards & Evans Commercial Lawyers (as it was then known) in 2010, following over nine years at a leading Adelaide commercial law firm, including as partner since 2007. She has advised large and small corporate clients including publicly listed companies and private companies, banks, credit unions, statutory corporations, franchisees, as well as sole traders, joint ventures, industry groups, partnerships and small businesses.
Lucy is acknowledged as a pragmatic, strategic and effective lawyer. Her clients value her pro-active and responsive approach.
Qualifications and Professional Work History
• Partner, Richards & Evans Commercial Lawyers 2017-Present
• Partner, Richards Commercial Lawyers 2010-2017
• Fisher Jeffries Barristers & Solicitors 2001-2010
• Admitted to the Supreme Court of South Australia 2002
• Graduate Diploma in Legal Practice 2001
• Associate to the Honourable Justice K Duggan, Supreme Court of South Australia 2000
• Bachelor of Arts 1998 & Bachelor of Laws 2000, University
Professional Affiliations and Directorships
• Director, Flinders One (Flinders University) 2008-2012
• Member, Law Society of South Australia - current