Patrick joined Richards & Evans Commercial Lawyers in January 2018. During his studies, Patrick worked as a clerk at Hanson Chambers as well as a number of firms in Adelaide, and completed his practical legal training with a large city law firm.
Following his admission, Patrick was employed as Associate to the Honourable Justice Tim Stanley of the Supreme Court of South Australia. At RECL, Patrick works closely with the partners in a range of commercial matters. Patrick has a particular interest in commercial litigation and dispute resolution, as well as business transactions.
Outside the law, Pat is an avid sports fan and regular participant in football and golfing clubs.
Qualifications and Professional Work History
• Associate to the Honourable Justice Tim Stanley, Supreme Court of South Australia 2017-2018
• Admitted to the Supreme Court of South Australia 2016
• Graduate Diploma in Legal Practice from College of Law 2015
• Bachelor of Laws from Adelaide University 2014
Professional Affiliations and Directorships
• Member, Law Society of South Australia – current
• Member, Space Generation Advisory Council 2017 – current