Admitted to practice in 1973, Rob has broad expertise as a commercial legal advisor and is well known for his practical and incisive approach. With a diverse client list, he has acted for a range of companies, directors, individuals, and businesses based in Adelaide and regional South Australia
Rob is the pro bono solicitor for a charitable institution. He is also a director of several private companies, and executor and trustee of a number of trust estates.
In 2010, Rob was delighted to join forces with his daughter Lucy in partnership at Richards & Evans Commercial Lawyers.
Qualifications and Professional Work History
• Principal, Richards Commercial Lawyers 2001-Present
• Partner, Lempriere Abbott McLeod, 1994–2001
• Partner, Minter Ellison 1988-1994
• Partner, O’Loughlin & Robertson 1980–1988
• Solicitor, O’Loughlin & Robertson 1973-1980
• Bachelor of Laws, University of Adelaide 1973
Professional Affiliations and Directorships
• Chairman, Commercial Law Committee of the Law Society
of South Australia 2002-2004
• Governor, State Theatre Company of South Australia
• Member, Law Society of South Australia - current
• Member, Taxation Institute of Australia for over 25 years